Terms & Conditions:
Builders Design Fee program
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Land is subject to specific Architectural Standards and the requirement for construction plans to be approved by the Jindee Town Architect.
- The Architectural Standards will require the Buyer’s builder to design and build a home in compliance with specific requirements.
- In order to assist in this process, the Jindee estate developer, Jindee Development Pty Ltd at its complete discretion, may provide:
- all buyers with an individual consultation with the Jindee Town Architect (of up to two hours) to obtain detailed advice on the implementation of the Architectural Standards as they apply to the buyer’s chosen home and to assist the buyer to explore other architectural concepts in relation to the home they have chosen for their lot. For the avoidance of doubt, this is in addition to any time spent to achieve certification of the home as meeting Jindee’s Architectural Standards; and
- all Qualifying Builders’ Representatives with $3,000 as a supplement for their additional work liaising between Jindee Development Pty Ltd, the buyer and the buyer’s builder to implement the Jindee Architectural Standards as they apply to the individual lot in question and achieving certification of the home as meeting Jindee’s Architectural Standards (Jindee Design Fee). The Jindee Design Fee is paid upon the later of:
- settlement of the lot;
- final certification of the building design by the Jindee Town Architects’ Office.
Receipt by Jindee Development PTY Ltd of:
- An unconditional building contract signed by the Buyer and the Builders’ Representative
- A duly executed Jindee Design Fee form as provided by Jindee Development Pty Ltd
- A valid tax Invoice provided by the Builders’ Representative.
- The Jindee Design Fee will be paid only to the Builders Representative where all conditions in clause 3 above are met by the 31st December, 2019.
- For the purposes of this clause, ‘Qualifying Builders’ Representative’ means a builder who has completed the Jindee Architectural Standards orientation.